Bona Gap Master is an acrylic based mastic for sealing gaps between floors and skirting boards/thresholds etc. It can also be used to repair damage and to fill gaps and cracks in the floor.
• Permanently elastic (max 15% tolerance)
• High initial and final bonding strength
Gapmaster (All Colours)
Bona Mix & Fill Joint Filler
Bona's Mix & Fill allows the specification of a completely waterborne installation. This joint filler is designed to be mixed to a suitable consistency with fine sanding dust from the floor being treated. Bona's Mix & Fill is used to fill joints up to 2mm in width and other minor defects in wooden floors. Can be used with practically all wood species. The filler should be mixed with wood dust from the actual floor being treated to produce a natural colour that blends in with the rest of the surface.
• Easy to sand
• Very quick drying
Bona Mix & Fill
Blanchon Resin Filler
The perfect colour-matched filler. Solvent-based wood filler based on synthetic resins.
- Mix with the sawdust prior to fill scratches, cracks and dents in wooden floor, furniture and panelling
- Excellent flexibility during use
- Ultra fast drying time: ready to sand in 5 to 10 minutes
- Outstanding adhesion - to be used only on bare and sanded wood
- Apply using a wide spatula
Drying time: Around 15 mins, for 1mm joints, in normal conditions
1 x 10L
2 x 5L
6 x 1L
1 x 1L
Please call 01892 537945 to purchase today.